Corporate account executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Corporate account executive Interview Questions

3,769

corporate account executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you are in charge of 30 people and there were 5 that were doing really well, 10 that were mediocre and 5 that were just not doing their job and not putting in any effort, how would you effectively better the situation?

4 Answers

Fire the bottom 5 and hire 5 new people.

I would find my last 10 employees :)

I would figure out the 'WIIFMs' for the 5 not putting in effort, and come up with a POA for them in a one-o-one session. Make the 5 good ones take some responsibility for the 10 mediocre associates, which would inculcate peer learning and inter- team interactions.

Using what we have used to define sales, give me an example of a situation in which you have had to use collaborative selling? What made the situation difficult and what was successful about it?

1 Answer

What kind of skills or experience do you have? What types of presentation software are you familiar with?

1 Answer

Tell me a situation or time when you were able to save the company money by lowering a tax expense at your last job.

1 Answer

What is your opinion of including social media in the overall communications process?

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Would you rate face to face, blended or computer based training the best? Why and where specifically have you used each in sales training, leadership development, and customer service training?

1 Answer

What do you do on a day to day basis?

8 Answers

What made u apply for the position?

6 Answers

Tell them about my background.

6 Answers

tell me about yourself, what are your career goals, why tractor supply, have you ever visited a store before etc.

110 of 3,769 Interview Questions