Corporate Administration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Corporate Administration Interview Questions

Corporate administration interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is the function of Corporate Trust?

1 Answer

Trustee. Fiduciary replatuion ship with institutional investors.

There really were not any difficult or unexpected questions--a very abridged version of STAR behavioral analysis, "tell us about a time you messed up at work and what you did about it." There was a really laid-back groove to the corporate headquarters and you could clearly see that the higher the level of pay, the darker the golf tan. I really wanted to work here.

1 Answer

Tell us what you know about the company.

1 Answer

I was asked several of the typical behavioral interview questions:Tell me a time when you used good judgment and logic in solving a problem; Tell me about a time you had to meet a deadline and describe the steps you took to achieve meeting it; Tell me about how you handle conflict on the job.

1 Answer

I was also asked several technical questions directly pertaining to the position and my experience

Questions were relatively easy. More geared to cultural fit vs. work experience and abilities.

How to estimate profits for a coffee shop chain

Wasnt difficult. Interviewers come with a list of questions and decide which to ask from the list.

I. In the work place have you ever encountered a problem you didn't know how to solve ? If so how did you go about diffusing and solving the issue?

110 of 17 Interview Questions