Corporate Analyst Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Corporate Analyst Development Program Interview Questions

Corporate analyst development program interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

"You have two items, one is twice as expensive as the other, and the total cost is $15.00. How much is each?" Given with no warning in the middle of a behavioral interview. Not difficult but could catch you off guard if you get too relaxed.

1 Answer

2x+x=$15, each item costs $5 and $10 respectively.

Tell me something about yourself that does not appear on your resume. Where do you get your financial news and tell me about a recent article you read. What is risk? Give an example of risk. Talk about a current event involving risk. Tell me about a time when you were given a large data set. Tell me about a time when you/your ideas were shut down. Tell me about a time when you were faced with a problem and you came up with an innovative solution. What is your biggest accomplishment? What are two qualities your friends would use to describe you? What is your biggest weakness?

1 Answer

How well do you know excel? Why JP Morgan? A lot of behavioral questions.

1 Answer

If you created a deck for your manager to present at a meeting and 10 minutes before the meeting you realized there was a huge mistake what would you do

1 Answer

What would you do if you noticed a mistake on your presentation while presenting?

What are some regulations J.P. Morgan may face in the financial industry?

110 of 29 Interview Questions