Corporate Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Corporate Analyst Interview Questions

Corporate analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time when you met with a strong opposition within your team about how to solve a problem. Walk me through the steps you took.

2 Answers

What's your experience with financial modeling. What projects have you been involved before?

1 Answer

Estimate the number of elevators in Manhattan

1 Answer

Do you know companies we work with?

1 Answer

What do you think is the WACC of Halliburton?

1 Answer

How do you feel about Oracle.

1 Answer

"why are you seeking employment"

1 Answer

"You have two items, one is twice as expensive as the other, and the total cost is $15.00. How much is each?" Given with no warning in the middle of a behavioral interview. Not difficult but could catch you off guard if you get too relaxed.

1 Answer

Tell me something about yourself that does not appear on your resume. Where do you get your financial news and tell me about a recent article you read. What is risk? Give an example of risk. Talk about a current event involving risk. Tell me about a time when you were given a large data set. Tell me about a time when you/your ideas were shut down. Tell me about a time when you were faced with a problem and you came up with an innovative solution. What is your biggest accomplishment? What are two qualities your friends would use to describe you? What is your biggest weakness?

1120 of 268 Interview Questions