Corporate Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Corporate Associate Interview Questions

Corporate associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

In the initial interview, they asked why I wanted to work for NYSE when my degree had nothing to do with finance (I was working towards a Masters in Public Administration)

1 Answer

I knew part of the mission of the NYSE was driving fiscal policy discussion, so I tied my answer into that. It impressed them that I knew what the mission of the company was.

Did you rely on PR for stories as a journalist?

1 Answer

EBay has been very successful. What if the medical profession were to adopt the same model?

1 Answer

What is your connection to Philadelphia?

1 Answer

2 eggs and a building problem. A building has height n and you have 2 eggs. At a certain floor N, an egg dropped from this floor will break. Find a strategy to find the floor N at which eggs will start breaking, while minimizing the number of drops. Note that the key is that you have 2 eggs.

1 Answer

Given a list and bucket size, write an algorithm which returns a list of lists each of which contains [bucket size] number of items. It's not guaranteed that the bucket size will evenly divide into the length of the list. How can you unit test this? What are the base/edge cases?

1 Answer

Implement list comprehension in Python. (Assume they are simple ones-nothing fancy)

1 Answer

Implement a deadlock in any programming language.

1 Answer

Case Question: Our client (Company A) is acquiring a company (Company B) that produces two products. One product is the one A is interested in. The other is one that B has built its reputation on but that A has no use for. How would you advise the client regarding what to do with the products B produces?

110 of 82 Interview Questions