Corporate communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for corporate communications

Corporate communications Interview Questions

corporate communications interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your opinion of including social media in the overall communications process?

2 Answers

It is important to be sure that you select the most appropriate social media vehicle as opposed to just "doing social media for the sake of doing social media."

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Do you have your own social media platforms? Such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

2 Answers

How do you feel that the (owners) are well known supporters of Scott Walker, who is now running for president?

2 Answers

The interview with the so-called CMO began awkwardly and without any pleasantries, its was almost as if he didn't want to do it. When I asked simple questions about their technology plans, his comment was, well those are product marketing questions and not appropriate for this interview. Humm we continued for another 15 minutes, and I felt like I was talking in another language, the language of enterprise computing that is. When he asked me how I would bring this new stack to market, I mentioned analyst groups, and the response was well analyst relations well that is owned by product marketing. I have brought many products to market including NetWeaver and know how to coordinate various teams in a large company. After 20 minutes I said I think this conversation is over and let's not waste any more time. He said in a condescending way, "well thank your sir for coming."

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

They specifically asked about how I handled business writing in the past.

1 Answer

They asked me about my interest and varying skills that I have. They also were interested in my major and what I would be interested in doing after graduation.

1 Answer

Asked me about my background, passions, why I'd fit in the role.

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

One of my interviews in 1997 consisted of an hour long questions/discussions on Forecasting techniques, Operations Research, and Statistics.

1 Answer

Tell me about your previous work experience

1 Answer

What would be your social media plan coming into this position?

110 of 143 Interview Questions