Corporate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Corporate Interview Questions

3,622

Corporate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you are in charge of 30 people and there were 5 that were doing really well, 10 that were mediocre and 5 that were just not doing their job and not putting in any effort, how would you effectively better the situation?

4 Answers

Fire the bottom 5 and hire 5 new people.

I would find my last 10 employees :)

I would figure out the 'WIIFMs' for the 5 not putting in effort, and come up with a POA for them in a one-o-one session. Make the 5 good ones take some responsibility for the 10 mediocre associates, which would inculcate peer learning and inter- team interactions.

Using what we have used to define sales, give me an example of a situation in which you have had to use collaborative selling? What made the situation difficult and what was successful about it?

1 Answer

What is your opinion of including social media in the overall communications process?

2 Answers

Would you rate face to face, blended or computer based training the best? Why and where specifically have you used each in sales training, leadership development, and customer service training?

1 Answer

What kind of skills or experience do you have? What types of presentation software are you familiar with?

1 Answer

What would you say is your greatest weakness?

4 Answers

"Company A with a market cap of $25B announces a $5B stock buy-back program. How would the CDS on Company A react?"

3 Answers

What do you know about Westlake Financial?

2 Answers

There are 7 balls - of which 6 are identical, one weighs slightly less. You have a two sided scale (like Lady Justice's) that you can use just twice. How do you find the odd ball?

2 Answers

What do you want to do in the future? What do you see yourself doing in the future?

110 of 3,622 Interview Questions