Corporate office Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Corporate office Interview Questions

corporate office interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

tell me about yourself, what are your career goals, why tractor supply, have you ever visited a store before etc.

6 Answers

you said-Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN-that they called you once, and you had 3 onsite interviews. Honestly, put yourself in the place of the employee and the customer comes in, you speak to the customer, get there contact information because they want a particular product or service, you call them on the phone twice with an update, but eventually, they go to Home Depot and get what they want.. Do you continue calling OR try to sell the service to someone else? Almost like what the customer just did?? You MOVE on. Maybe you're too aggressive for them OR maybe not aggressive enough? Maybe, you talked too much, and should have bit your lip and them speak (probably), OR maybe you have too much experience or you're too young for them?? Time to move on, God doesn't want you to work for them. Maybe you're too good for them?? Move on. If you move on and then they call you (happens all the time) then YOU now have CONTROL, the ball is in your court. If they want another face to face, tell them, that you really want the job, BUT you dont want to lose what I currently have. Tell them, in order for me to come in and take the day or a couple hours off, I would like to know, is the position going to be offered to someone soon, and can I please know the pay rate of approximate pay rate, so I know, my patience paid off and missing my current work is worth it. If they say the pay is too low or they are ambiguous with their answer, DONT take the interview, it's GOD telling you that you're better, DONT show you're desperate, it's NOT the ONLY job out there. This will be a test whether you have matured enough to make YOU OWN decision.

I feel like i would be a great addition to the team. I dont have alot of experience but i have waitressed and know customer service and have handled money. Everyone sees me as friendly and very headstrong.

I worked on a farm in Lincoln,Ne for nearly 5 years and we were frequent consumers of tractor supply. My goals are, to find a job in this area that fit into the line of work I've been used to in the past. I love Tractor Supply , great customer service, helpful staff. I would love to become a team member.

Tell me about yourself

Behavioral questions.

2 Answers

Walk me through your background.

1 Answer

Do you have any questions for me?

1 Answer

One word to describe how you treat sephora customers

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

Why do you feel you are a good fit for this role?

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer

1 Answer

Rating myself on a scale of 1-10 on some skills. I always struggle with that.

110 of 109 Interview Questions