Corporate Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Corporate Recruiter

Corporate Recruiter Interview Questions

Corporate recruiter interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You have a week to come up with 30 candidates for our next claims class. What do you do?

1 Answer

I said that I would not be in this predicament to begin with as I believe that successful recruiting has a lot to do with strong relationship building with my hiring managers. There should be no reason that I would just find out about a class that needs 30 candidates a week out as I intend on having a very firm grasp on what classes are coming down the pipeline in order to prepare accordingly. The response to that was "Just say that this occurred what do you do?" I responded that I would dive into a pipeline that I created and reach out to those passive/active candidates in addition to requesting referrals from those not interested in the opportunity and do my very best to fill the class.

To complete a case study

1 Answer

What don't you want to do again in your career?

1 Answer

I was asked if I was "motivated by money?" in my interview and at first I wasn't sure how to respond. I didn't want to say "Of course. Aren't we all?!" But I also didn't want to lie and say I wasn't motivated by money because everyone is.

1 Answer

"What is your current skin care routine?"

1 Answer

1. What is the most challenging time you have had in recruiting? 2. What's the most Requisitions you have ever handled? 3

1 Answer

Can you define Cross functional for me?

Why should we hire you?

1 Answer

I was asked what my future career goals were. I like that they were thinking of me long term; how I could grow and move up within the company.

Went over Past Work Experience