Corporate Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Corporate Recruiter Interview Questions

Corporate recruiter interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked what my future career goals were. I like that they were thinking of me long term; how I could grow and move up within the company.

1 Answer

I explained I was interested in learning about other parts of HR and Recruiting. About a year later, a role opened up in the HR Department and my current boss recommended me. I couldn't be happier in my new role and feel lucky that my previous manager and Varonis are so supportive. They want to see their employees succeed and reach their career goals.

Inside Sales Skills

Went over Past Work Experience

1 Answer

What I like/Don't like about my current position

1 Answer

They asked random questions that had nothing to do with recruiting. Mostly to do with hobbies, educational background, money looking for. Interviewer kept interrupting and changing topics that had nothing to do with a standard Sr recruiter ; metrics, closing candidates, pipelines, sourcing methods, etc.

1 Answer

I was asked if I was "motivated by money?" in my interview and at first I wasn't sure how to respond. I didn't want to say "Of course. Aren't we all?!" But I also didn't want to lie and say I wasn't motivated by money because everyone is.

1 Answer

What do you know about our company? Why are you interested in working here?

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had to work with a difficult, rude or uphappy customer. What do you do in those cases.

1 Answer

You have a week to come up with 30 candidates for our next claims class. What do you do?

1 Answer

1. What is the most challenging time you have had in recruiting? 2. What's the most Requisitions you have ever handled? 3

110 of 236 Interview Questions