Corporate recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Corporate recruiter Interview Questions

corporate recruiter interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you do on a day to day basis?

8 Answers

How do you find your candidates?

First and foremost start my day with checking my email and what are the things happens when I am not there in office I will get knowledge about that

Based on my routine job, First of all, I have to check out all the email and queries come to my desk. Order today's work schedule and plant for collecting regarding database and related standards. Cross check every. True points. If it's testing or documents My majority of work behaviour is Quality Control / Quality Assurance, documentation and significant understanding of the standards and Specifications, which belongs to the manufacturing criteria. Laboratory Testing, analyzing and Laboratory skills. Water Distillation Units, waste water Plants and raw water analyzing, Optical emission Spectrometers, TGA Q50, DSC and FTIR, etc, Physical Testing and Calibration measuring of Hardness, Strength, and other Disintegration testes, GC, Karl Fischer titration, Spectroscopy, and FTIR like identification test. Trained in OOS (Out of specification) investigation and preparing related documents. Maintaining records of all laboratory instruments and chemicals, according to SOP’s. Manage and deals customer s and other third party inspectors from factory inspection. Ensure health and safety of all subordinates and other Co staffs. . Responsible to handle and distributing of MTR’s (material Trial Request) and approval of GRN’s based on the tests, (goods received not)

What made u apply for the position?

6 Answers

Tell them about my background.

6 Answers

Have you recruited before?

5 Answers

What are you career aspirations?

5 Answers

What don't you want to do again in your career?

2 Answers

What makes you a good communicator?

2 Answers

How self motivated are you?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Why recruiting? Tell me about your experience. Tell me about yourself. What are your interests/what are you looking to do?

2 Answers

1. What is the most challenging time you have had in recruiting? 2. What's the most Requisitions you have ever handled? 3

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

110 of 409 Interview Questions