Corporate sales executive interview questions shared by candidates
There are really no curve-ball questions. On the phone interview I was asked what kitchen utensil I would be but I think this is just to gauge how fast you react to a strange question.
1. What are the key themes in your career that has been a contributor for success? 2. What are you strongest personality traits? 3. Walk me through a deal cycle from beginning to end? 4. How comfortable are you closing in 30-45 day cycles? 5. What excites you the most about Bitly and the product? Why Bitly? 6. What are you looking for in your career long term?
None...everything was very mediocre. There was a role-playing exercise where I pretended to sell Marcus Evans "product" (which is a very ambiguous and shady thing to begin with).
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Account Executive
- Account Manager
- Sales Executive
- Senior Account Executive
- Sales Representative
- Inside Sales Representative
- Sales Associate
- Outside Sales Representative
- Sales Manager
- Sales Development Representative
- National Account Executive
- Enterprise Account Executive
- Project Manager
- Strategic Account Executive
- Business Development Representative
- Territory Sales Manager