Corporate Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Corporate Trainer Interview Questions

Employers want corporate trainers who have the teaching and presentation skills to design and execute effective training programs for their employees. Expect to answer questions about your people management experience and ability to adapt training practices to the company's needs.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you are in charge of 30 people and there were 5 that were doing really well, 10 that were mediocre and 5 that were just not doing their job and not putting in any effort, how would you effectively better the situation?

4 Answers

Fire the bottom 5 and hire 5 new people.

I would find my last 10 employees :)

I would figure out the 'WIIFMs' for the 5 not putting in effort, and come up with a POA for them in a one-o-one session. Make the 5 good ones take some responsibility for the 10 mediocre associates, which would inculcate peer learning and inter- team interactions.

What kind of skills or experience do you have? What types of presentation software are you familiar with?

1 Answer

Would you rate face to face, blended or computer based training the best? Why and where specifically have you used each in sales training, leadership development, and customer service training?

1 Answer

Can you work between the hours of 9AM-7PM Monday-Friday and 10AM-4PM on Saturday.

1 Answer

What attracted you to this company?

1 Answer

What are you looking for ina job?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

1 Answer

Why did I leave a teaching career to pursue corporate training.

1 Answer

What attracted you to this company? What sets you apart from other candidates?

1 Answer

Do you have previous management experience?

110 of 323 Interview Questions