Corporate Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Corporate Trainer Interview Questions

Employers want corporate trainers who have the teaching and presentation skills to design and execute effective training programs for their employees. Expect to answer questions about your people management experience and ability to adapt training practices to the company's needs.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

If you are in charge of 30 people and there were 5 that were doing really well, 10 that were mediocre and 5 that were just not doing their job and not putting in any effort, how would you effectively better the situation?

4 Answers

Fire the bottom 5 and hire 5 new people.

I would find my last 10 employees :)

I would figure out the 'WIIFMs' for the 5 not putting in effort, and come up with a POA for them in a one-o-one session. Make the 5 good ones take some responsibility for the 10 mediocre associates, which would inculcate peer learning and inter- team interactions.

What kind of skills or experience do you have? What types of presentation software are you familiar with?

1 Answer

Would you rate face to face, blended or computer based training the best? Why and where specifically have you used each in sales training, leadership development, and customer service training?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

1 Answer

why are you looking for a new employer

1 Answer

How would you roofer live and computer based training?

1 Answer

Why did I leave a teaching career to pursue corporate training.

1 Answer

State examples of a time when.

1 Answer

Describe how you would design a training program.

1 Answer

Do you try to get people to like you? Followed later by "Do you go out of your way to get people to like you?"

110 of 165 Interview Questions