Want a Free Job Posting?

Country Manager Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Country Manager"?  See Companies

“In order to assess my leadership style they asked me how I would change a door nob.”

“How much is 20% of 120? How much is 1/3 of 260? What could be some of the reasons our product may have a quick drop in comparison to a competitor during some seasons of the year?”

“The interviewers were very intent on hearing about survey experience that I had. I have some, but at a much smaller scale than what they were looking for. I'm not sure what type of survey...”

“What do you want out of this job?”

“How would you introduce Hotel Tonight in your home country? What would be your priorities? List them and how would you do it?”

“Question 4 – Please change the following Spanish text from “tuteo” (Conjugatio form spoken in most of Latin America) to “voseo” (Conjugation form spoken in Uruguay and Argentina). This paragraph is...”

“Question to test logic - If Indeed was in charge of all the jobs/job postings in Paraguay, how many jobs would we be posting every day?”

“How would you start the operation of the subsidiary?”

“Question 3 – Answer in English Tell us about a recent tech innovation and how you think it will impact your everyday life.”

“Question 2 – Translate into Spanish (They give you a paragraph which talks about a client success story. The paragraph is 140 words long.”

110 of 11 Interview Questions