Sales Assistant Interview Questions in Coventry, UK | Glassdoor

Sales Assistant Interview Questions in Coventry, UK

"Sales assistants often work in a supporting role to a sales team by working on reporting and administration or as an entry-level sales role. During an interview, expect to talk about how you work in a fast-paced environment, what kind of people that you work best with, as well as your decision-making processes. Be prepared to role-play a situation with a difficult customer or selling the company's product to a potential client.Sales coordinators support a sales team through a range of tasks, from reporting and administration to client relations. Employers want to know about previous sales experience, ability to work in a team, and how familiar you are with their product. In the interview, be prepared to role play handling an angry customer or another situation in which you must demonstrate excellent customer service skills."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your favourite meal?

1 Answer

I love all types of food so wouldn't' be able to choose a particular one. I love food from all around the world.

Why should we pick you to work at Waitrose?

Why Newlook?

1 Answer

how would you sell this magazine to me.

1 Answer

He asked me why I needed the job if I was at university and finished my studies in a years time? I regard this as a completely different question to "why do want to work for us?", it was definitely, "why do you need this job..." and he questioned at the same time my need for two jobs.

1 Answer

When was the last time you worked in a team

1 Answer

Pick any shoe in store: sell it to the interviewers and identify the target audience.

1 Answer

A scenario was described, along the lines of: your plane has crashed, you and your group (spilt into groups of 3) are stranded away from civilisation on a dense-forest mountain and you can collect 7 items before the place explodes. Individually, then as a group, which 7 items (from an extensive list) would you pick and why?