CRA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CRA Interview Questions

CRA interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Can you do other duties other than those of a CRA?

2 Answers

That's not what I want to do.

This is an interesting question and answer. Would a recruiter/HR person/interviewer please explain what is the purpose of this question, and what are you expecting to get as a good answer? Thanks in advance!

If you have worked in the field, none of the questions should come across as difficult. All common knowledge in the Clinical Research world.

3 Answers

This was not a behavioral interview which was surprising as this is the trend in biopharm. However, this was also only my second interview in 11 years. As mentioned, it was quite casual which gave me the impression of a more casual work environment which was what I was seeking.

1 Answer

If I sent you three excel files for all of your sites, 1 with all the Adverse Events, 1 with all of the Medical Histories, and 1 with the Concomitant Medications for the subjects at all your sites - what would you do with the data?

1 Answer

Given a site where the CRC walks out and the PI isn't there how would return the source doc's and get your monitor logs signed? What would you do and how would you handle the situation.

1 Answer

There was a case study that was pretty simple. It asked you to deal with a client who wanted a report now and you had to tell then that it would take a few days to get.

1 Answer

Can you tell me a time when you did not meet a deadline and why and what could you have done differently to meet the deadline?

1 Answer

What are the essential elements of the Informed Consent?

1 Answer

what's in form 1152, what i did as a CRA and such. what system i use for EDC.

2 Answers

They asked about organizational skills

110 of 190 Interview Questions