Creative Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Creative Director Interview Questions

"As a creative director, companies are looking for individuals who have the skills of an artist with the understanding in business and marketing. In an interview context, expect to discuss your big ideas, management style, and knowledge of the company. You may be presented with role-play situations in which you have to address how you would handle a difficult client, artist, or design. Employers will also be interested in your style of work, so bring your portfolio to talk about your best pieces. In addition to seeking someone with analytical, creative, and interpersonal skills, employers are looking for candidates who are technologically savvy, so be sure to talk about your expertise in computers ."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked what sort of projects and work interested me the most.

1 Answer

I work that were intersections of compelling visuals, current technology solutions and a delivery of the core essence of the brand that I had sincerely enjoyed and was happy to share.

There were a number of questions around hypothetical situations. Dealing with and managing a difficult employee, for example.

1 Answer

What do you like about managing a team?

1 Answer

There are no questions, just a monologue of 'how great I am' from the CEO.

3 Answers

Where do you get your inspiration?

2 Answers

Did I have a current Girlfriend.

2 Answers

When could I give the owners names and numbers of executives at studios in Hollywood

1 Answer

Can you handle rude and bad tempered co-workers in the office?

1 Answer

What type of visual projects do you really like to work on?

1 Answer

Do I want to anything else in the creative arts or maybe a different industry than powersports?

110 of 285 Interview Questions