Creative Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Creative Director Interview Questions

"As a creative director, companies are looking for individuals who have the skills of an artist with the understanding in business and marketing. In an interview context, expect to discuss your big ideas, management style, and knowledge of the company. You may be presented with role-play situations in which you have to address how you would handle a difficult client, artist, or design. Employers will also be interested in your style of work, so bring your portfolio to talk about your best pieces. In addition to seeking someone with analytical, creative, and interpersonal skills, employers are looking for candidates who are technologically savvy, so be sure to talk about your expertise in computers ."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you like about managing a team?

1 Answer

I like to help creatives get to the next level in the same way my mentors helped me.

I was asked what sort of projects and work interested me the most.

1 Answer

There were a number of questions around hypothetical situations. Dealing with and managing a difficult employee, for example.

1 Answer

Where do you get your inspiration?

2 Answers

There are no questions, just a monologue of 'how great I am' from the CEO.

2 Answers

Asked about my experience in the area- don't recalll exact questions.

1 Answer

Saudi King: You have to really convenience me, why you're the best. Really, really, really convenience me, go.

1 Answer

There are too many good ones to list. I had a really great conversation with the first owner about marketing and the industry as a whole.

1 Answer

Few questions. Was known by reputation

110 of 230 Interview Questions