Creative Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Creative Services Interview Questions

Creative services interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work in the finance industry?

1 Answer

Incredibly their questions were all softballs and easy to answer, if anything they seemed to lack professionalism quality and were awkward at interviewing, I had to input and/or take the lead in the interview which is strange as I was the one interviewing for the job.

1 Answer

why do you want to change departments

1 Answer

Are you used to doing spec creative? Do you have any moral issues passing off spec work as client work? We do that in pitches a lot. For example, if we're pitching something we don't have any experience in at all, we might make a bunch of pretend work for related products in that industry to make us look like we have more experience than we actually do. Is that something you're comfortable with?

1 Answer

What do you think of sales people?

1 Answer

nothing difficult, customer services questions since the job entails getting yelled at by people who don't submit their paperwork in time and need you to move heaven and earth to get it before deadline. The first two again were standard, where do you see yourself etc. The third was like a bad blind date!

1 Answer

Can you make presentations with comprehensive materials ? When can you plan to present recommendations ?

1 Answer

They stress the corporate nature of the company in most questions. Skills assessments were high on list also

110 of 59 Interview Questions