Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crew Member Interview Questions

6,294

Crew member interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me of a time when a customer was rude to you how did you deal with that?

3 Answers

I said first: You should never take it personally, second you must put yourself in the customers shoes and third make sure to let the customer know that you are there to help them every step of the way, your there for them.

I have worked retail over 10 years and the one thing you have to remind yourself is that the customer is angry! They ARE NOT REALLY ANGRY WITH YOU, but you are there and it is your job to satisfy them. Challenge yourself and make it a personal goal to have the customer in better spirits than they came in with. You do not know what is behind the anger, even if they blame you, it could be any underlying incident. The old saying "Kill em with kindness" falls true. Customer service is just that! It is very hard to yell at someone who is trying to help and you. In the end, you will feel better too!

For me it is about being true to yourself and following the golden rule.

Would I be willing to sing?

2 Answers

How would you deal with an angry customer?

2 Answers

How would you avoid overcharging or forgetting an order? Sometimes the customer is trying to trick you and sometimes it was an honest mistake...what do you think is the right approach?

2 Answers

Why you think you should work with McDonald's ?

2 Answers

What do you think you can contribute to Mcdonald's?

2 Answers

I have 700 applicants, but I am only going to hire 20. What sets you apart from them?

3 Answers

What I would do to bring more customers to the company.

2 Answers

A customer comes in angry, and asks for a hot n ready pizza. You just finished a big unexpected order of hot n ready pizzas and your all out. He tells you aren't they suppose to be hot n ready? What do you do in a situation like this?

2 Answers

Would you clean the bathroom if I tell you to?

110 of 6,294 Interview Questions