CSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSA Interview Questions

CSA interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you think you are a good candidate for a CSA?

1 Answer

Honestly I did my homework on what questions would be asked of that position, so I was not surprised at any of the questions. I guess most difficult would be " How did you respond when you and another associate disagreed on how to help a customer".

1 Answer

None if you know Ohms law or hold a advanced MECP certification. Management don't know what to ask so they get a tech to interview you and good luck for him.

1 Answer

In all interviews it is asked if you have heard of Men's Wearhouse before. How you know of the company, what you know about the company. Also they ask if your detailed, organized, able to multi task etc

1 Answer

What is your biggest fault?

where do I see myself in 5 years

1 Answer

Do you get along with your mother and father? - bizaar?

1 Answer

Do you know how to use a computer?

1 Answer

The question that is always the most difficult one to answer is do you have a record. Even though people are not suppose to discriminate you still feel that your chances are less greater than a person without a record.

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you have a disgruntle customer who purchase a product that was advertise on the store website but not available in store. How would you handle a question about a product that you have no idea about

3140 of 466 Interview Questions