Custodian Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Custodian Interview Questions

"Working as a custodian requires both mechnical skills and interpersonal skills to effectively maintain buildings. In a interview context, you may have to answer to how you work in a team, operate without supervision, as well as any prior experience that would prepare you for this job. You may also be asked to verbally describe how you would go about a custodial task, such as cleaning a bathroom or fixing a light. Ideal candidates are motivated, strong, and certified through the BSCAI and ISSA."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Some nights are busy and there is an event how do you get everything done?

1 Answer

If a co-worker was afraid of heights and needed some light bulbs replaced in his/her area and informed you about his/her fear and asked for your assistance; how would you handle the situation?

1 Answer

If I was comfortable to work in a men's time. I would be the only girl working in that place with the football players.

1 Answer

The most unexpected question was am I willing to go to school receive my certificate to higher my position.

1 Answer

could you wear a back pack vacume for 5 hrs ?

1 Answer

would you apply for a promotion with in the company ?

1 Answer

What was your last position?

1 Answer

Explain a difficult work or school situation on which you had to do something you did not agree with.

1 Answer

Do you think you can do this job an what is your experience?

1 Answer

Did you know how to clean

1120 of 172 Interview Questions