Custom Protection Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Custom Protection Officer Interview Questions

Custom protection officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you mind working nights?

No I don't mind.

Know yourself and be able to list why you would make a good security officer. How would your friends describe you. What is one of your weaknesses. Working with all types of people one needs to know how to conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times. One must remember you are representing your employer. The contract you are assigned to has rules and regulations as well that has to be adhered to. It is not always what you personally would do in a situation, but what does the contract call for.

1 Answer

Do you have Law Enforcement, Corrections, Military Experience, or a Bachelors in Criminal Justice?

They ask me about my background mostly, I mean criminally. Then they asked a couple of the typical interview situational question. One that stands out is the one where they asked describe a stressful situation and describe how I handled it.

Are you able to work second shift: 3pm-11

1 Answer

You can expect to be asked about: - willingness to use physical or deadly force - experience with a firearm - your qualifications and paperwork (degree, military, police academy, corrections) - past awards or prior security experience - hobbies, sports you're into, educational goals. - reason why you left your previous employer - the amount of hours you are willing to work - additional languages spoken It is not like traditional interviews where most employers ask you to tell them about yourself and then follow up with an intro to the company goals and values. You really do have a very good interview.

There arent really any hard questions. It's pretty much based on your qualifications.

What do you know about private security? What shifts are you available to work? How soon are you available for work?

Highest level of Education

1 Answer

As my resume, application, and DD-214 did most of my talking for me before the interview, I was asked about my previous site security related experience in the service.

110 of 39 Interview Questions