Customer Care Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer Care Manager Interview Questions

Customer care manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What was unexpected was how desperate the VP's of Operations were to get a customer care manager who would help them grow their sales.

1 Answer

It was clear that a major portion of their revenue was generated within the call center and that they had never had the support they needed from senior leadership to use this department effectively to grow the bottom line. I spent most of the time reassuring them that they would be my internal customers and that I would focus on helping them succeed.

What was unexpected was how little the Director of Customer Care knew about call centers and customer service.

1 Answer

Do I have kids? Not sure why I was asked that.

3 Answers

The questions were not difficult if you have project management background - but when they asked what I was looking to make, we had an immediate miss-match.

1 Answer

What can you provide for the company?

1 Answer

I was shown a report with very rudimentary data. I was shocked at how poor their metrics were. When asked what I thought about it, I had difficulty trying to find anything positive to say.

What business process do you use to make decisions?

1 Answer

How do you build trust with your team and peers? How do you handle difficult conversations? What is your coaching and follow up style? What are you opportunities? What is your experience with WFM, Chat channels, attrition, retention, etc.

None, they were very easy questions to answer. It seemed the most important question was how far I lived from the office. Level3 was so desperate for someone to support the Houston office that they neglected to ask important typical questions in an interview.

110 of 37 Interview Questions