Customer Care Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer Care Professional Interview Questions

183

Customer care professional interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a time when you had to tailor a solution for a customer, because your company's current products and services couldn't help them?

4 Answers

I had to wing it and be creative in my response, I provided an example from one of my previous employers.

Thank you for sharing your interview process. It is extremely helpful. I have an interview with Clarissa this afternoon, and honestly didn't even know what the STAR method was until today. I get so nervous during the interview process that I can't really focus on the questions as they come, but this will allow me to have an idea of what will be asked and the best method to answer. Thank You.

Thank you for your information. It was one of the best I have read and I know Amex interview questions are tough at times. (former employee).

Give an example of when your intefrity was compromised, and how you handled it.

2 Answers

The most unexpected question was "If you had a function to attend and your company had a function at the same time and the company's big wigs would be there, which function would you attend?"

1 Answer

a; behavioral questions

1 Answer

What was a customer complaint I had to deal with and how did I resolve it?

1 Answer

The most difficult question was what I was thinking while Human Resources gave me an ear full, can HR select stupendous customer care professionals if they do not practice internal customer service?

1 Answer

Tell me a time where you had to provide exceptional customer service and how did you do it

1 Answer

I don't recall any difficult or unexpected questions. They did ask how I would handle an irate customer.

1 Answer

We only hire 15% of the people who apply. What makes the customer service you deliver better than the other 85 percent ?

1 Answer
110 of 183 Interview Questions