Customer Care Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Customer Care Professional

Customer Care Professional Interview Questions

Customer care professional interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a time when you had to tailor a solution for a customer, because your company's current products and services couldn't help them?

4 Answers

I had to wing it and be creative in my response, I provided an example from one of my previous employers.

Thank you for sharing your interview process. It is extremely helpful. I have an interview with Clarissa this afternoon, and honestly didn't even know what the STAR method was until today. I get so nervous during the interview process that I can't really focus on the questions as they come, but this will allow me to have an idea of what will be asked and the best method to answer. Thank You.

Thank you for your information. It was one of the best I have read and I know Amex interview questions are tough at times. (former employee).

Give an example of when your intefrity was compromised, and how you handled it.

2 Answers

Why should American Express hire you?

1 Answer

What was a customer complaint I had to deal with and how did I resolve it?

1 Answer

Explain a time when you took the blame for another employee when it wasn't your fault.

1 Answer

Name a time you had to solve a problem, you didn't know the answer to, without the help of a supervisor or coworker.

1 Answer

The most unexpected question was "If you had a function to attend and your company had a function at the same time and the company's big wigs would be there, which function would you attend?"

1 Answer

Name a time you made a mistake at work, what happened and what was the outcome.

a; behavioral questions

1 Answer

Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer.

110 of 181 Interview Questions