Customer care professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer care professional Interview Questions

customer care professional interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a time when you had to tailor a solution for a customer, because your company's current products and services couldn't help them?

4 Answers

I had to wing it and be creative in my response, I provided an example from one of my previous employers.

Thank you for sharing your interview process. It is extremely helpful. I have an interview with Clarissa this afternoon, and honestly didn't even know what the STAR method was until today. I get so nervous during the interview process that I can't really focus on the questions as they come, but this will allow me to have an idea of what will be asked and the best method to answer. Thank You.

Thank you for your information. It was one of the best I have read and I know Amex interview questions are tough at times. (former employee).

Which blue box value relates to you and why?

3 Answers

They asked us to describe what extraordinary customer service meant to us

2 Answers

Name a time you had to solve a problem, you didn't know the answer to, without the help of a supervisor or coworker.

2 Answers

Why would you be a good fit for American Express.

2 Answers

Q: Tell me about a time where you handled a difficult customer?

2 Answers

Why American Express? What is your idea of outstanding customer service? Which of the blue box values relates to you the most and why?

What is a DNS address?

2 Answers

Why should American Express hire you?

1 Answer

Give an example of when your intefrity was compromised, and how you handled it.

110 of 259 Interview Questions