Customer Care Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer Care Service Representative Interview Questions

Customer care service representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

First, none of the questions were difficult. They were all standard customer call center questions. The one question that was unexpected was, "what is your personal philosophy in handling people?" I must have answered it correctly, because the next day, I got an email offering me the job. If you say "yes," prepare for the paperwork barrage that will be need to be faxed back to Convergys. The other unexpected question comes from the I-9 Form documentation from the HR WAH contact. "Is this the only birth certificate you have?" Why? Do I get more money for multiple birth certificates?

1 Answer

"I know it is impossible to make every person happy. However, everyone deserves to be treated with respect, compassion, and empathy."

They usually go off of the universal interview questions... pretty standard. I guess I didn't really know what to say when they asked me what I wanted to get out of working in their office.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an upset customer and how you handled it. If I called your previous employers what would they say about you? What would you do if a customer wanted you to break a company policy?

What are the steps you take in order to find and fix a problem? How would you approach and handle an irate customer? Tell me about a time where you didn't meat a deadline and what you did in order to fix it.

Tell me about a time you did not agree with a supervisor on a decision or when a policy change. How did you go about it?

19 of 9 Interview Questions