Customer Care Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer Care Specialist Interview Questions

Customer care specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The phone interview was difficult because the person I spoke with was rude on purpose ( iy's their way to see how you would respond to a customer) You would need to be prepared to answer questions about expressing empathy towards others, you will need to have manners....the managers are nice during the interview but they will be looking for anything that will display a possibility that you're not suitable (i.e. clearing your throat without saying excuse me, use of profanity, etc).

1 Answer

If during the phone interview you find that your character is attacked remain calm and say something like "Thank you for the feedback, now that I am aware, I will do better in the future".

How would you handle the following situation: You have a guest calling and telling you they were over charged for a stay and demands their points be put back into their account.

1 Answer

Tell how I handle an incident with a difficult customer or employee.

what is biggest weakness

1 Answer

All questions during the in person interview were "Tell me a time when.." or 'Explain when you had to show this skill"

1 Answer

Name your biggest weakness?

1 Answer

How would you answer the phone

1 Answer

How do you work in a team environment?

1 Answer

How did you find out about us?

1 Answer

Tells us a past experience where you had a difficult client/situation and what did you do to make it better? If you have a job related problem, would you call manager or try to fix yourself? What does customer service mean to you? What would you do in a situation where ______ ?

110 of 321 Interview Questions