Customer Experience Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer Experience Interview Questions

Customer experience interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The first and only question was "do you have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record of three consecutive years?"

2 Answers

I don't have a car or driver's licence. I lived in DC and had no use for either. I now live in Denver, and still have no use for either. No criminal record (feel free to check). Just a personal preference. I was then told that this is a driving position and that concluded the interview. I'm not entirely sure how a Director or Marketing and Customer Experience, a highly-strategic role (or at least it should be), is akin to being a Lyft driver or food delivery driver.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate your interest in our Director of Customer Experience and Marketing role. Given Continuum of Colorado’s mission in providing services and supports to individuals with developmental disabilities throughout the Denver Metro Area and the various locations we have that our employees drive between for our business needs, this position requires the need for a CO driver license and a MVR that meet our driving requirements. Thank you again for your feedback – we hope that provides a little more clarification!

Can you tell me about yourself?

Can you work weekends?

3 Answers

I was asked to talk about a time I took responsibility for solving a problem.

1 Answer

Do you sell furniture? REALLY?

1 Answer

As a temp, the agency asked me questions and had me fill out a writing sample, which Metromile apparently liked. No further formal interview questions were asked.

1 Answer

I did not experience any difficult,complex or unexpected questions. All questions were relevant and proper to the job role.

1 Answer

How would you handle being asked a question about technology you didn't know anything about.

1 Answer

What kind of customers are Old Navy's target audience?

1 Answer

What are your two favorite articles of clothing and why?

110 of 996 Interview Questions