Customer relations ii Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Windstream
Network Analyst II-Enterprise Rp was asked...September 23, 2021

Technical background, on VOIP and Cloud Based solutions and provisioning methods on ZTP. What customer events and experiences did I remember that relays my solution methods on good and difficult experiences how did I handle these events.

1 Answers

I responded with my experiences in the past regarding the topics in a technical fashion. Less

Health Net Federal Services

What were the best and worst aspects of my current position with the old contractor? What are your strengths and weaknesses? What are your long and short term goals?

1 Answers

Best aspects of my job would be the salary and health plans the company offered. The worst aspect would be favoritism and promotions for certain associates. No career advancement. Strengths would be team player and willing to help and train others. Also, researching matters further to find a solution to problems or issues with our projects. Weaknesses would consist of not being properly trained in order to perform our tasks. Long term goal would be to learn job functions extremely well so that I can conduct training sessions for new employees coming aboard. Short term goal would be to land a job with a company that is willing to invest in its associates by providing proper training. Less

CarGurus

What are 3 things you absolutely need in your next job, and 3 things you could do without.

The Hartford

Tell us about a time you had a conflict with a pier and how did you handle it

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 Interview Questions