Customer Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer Sales Representative Interview Questions

Customer sales representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a time when you had an irritable customer. How did you best handle it?

1 Answer

1) Name a time you had an irate customer. What techniques did you use to calm him down and what were the results? 2) Name a time you disagreed with a policy put in place by your supervisor/company and how did you handle it? 3) Name a time you received criticism from a supervisor/co-worker and how did you improve from it? 4) Why do you want to work for T-Mobile?

1 Answer

How do you deal with a difficult customer? What would a sales man have to do to get you to buy a product? How would you explain a price differential to a customer? How did you deal with feedback from management? Why do you want to work for us?

2 Answers

"tell me about a time you worked in an unsafe environment and how you protected yourself."

In your last job can you tell me a time where you had to deal with a rude customer and how did you handle it

It was literally the easiest interview of all time. No difficult questions

Describe a time in detail when you had to persuade people to do something/agree with you. How did you do it and what were the results.

Why are you leaving the position you are currently in, what are you looking for now?