Customer service advocate Interview Questions


Customer Service Advocate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
The Cigna Group
Customer Service Advocate was asked...March 17, 2023

Behavioral questions. They also ask you to role. Interview lasted a hour.

The Cigna Group

A lot of STAR questions.

Unified Healthcare Group

Explain the situation a previous job that was hard and how you handled it

1 Answers

Previous boss resigned unexpectedly and I was expected to take on all of her tasks I was able to do 80% of her tasks but the other 20% I was not qualified to do legally and horse supervisors didn't realize that I was able to help them figure out how to get the rest of the tasks completed Less

UnitedHealth Group

Do you have any relevant experience?

New York Life

Describe a time you handled a difficult customer?


Are you looking for a full time or part time position?

1 Answers

I answered that I was looking for full time and permanent position.

Gerber Life

They asked me about my previous jobs and how they prepared me for this job.

1 Answers

I told them what I did in my previous jobs that make me a good fit for this position. Less

Gerber Life

What makes me a great fit for this job position?

The Cigna Group

Tell me a time you encountered a difficult customer

Gerber Life

They said that I would have multiple applications on my computer open at the same time and asked me if it’s somethings that I have done before or something that I would be able to do.

1 Answers

I said in my experience I’ve only had two applications open at the same time with a previous job. But I am computer suave and I know that I will be able to handle all applications running at the same time with no problem Less

Viewing 1 - 10 of 452 interview questions

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs

customer advocateclaims service adjusterpatient advocateclient advocatecall center customer representative