Customer Service Agent: Ticketing/Gate (Ready Reserve) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer Service Agent: Ticketing/Gate (Ready Reserve) Interview Questions

Customer service agent: ticketing/gate (ready reserve) interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

2 Answers

As prepared as I thought I was for this question, I felt like my response didn't come out the way I wanted it to.

I was a dive master and when I was asked that question I described when I had to do in water rescue into a diver back to the boat. I also described in another situation and where a customer wanted a tuna fish sandwich and we do carry tunafish I asked my general manager if I could have somebody watch my station while I went to the store. I chill Delta that I will always go above and beyond to make sure the customer is 100% satisfied

Why do you want this position?

1 Answer

Describe a situation at a previous job which was stressful and how you handled it.

1 Answer

Describe a situation when you went above and beyond your work expectations. Describe a time at your previous employer where you had to work in a difficult or stressful situation and how did you handle it? Describe a situation where you were a part of a team. What was your role? What were the results? Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an unsatisfied customer, and what did you do?

Easy situation questions that relate to the job like how did you deal with a upset customer, when did you go above and beyond, stressful situations etc.

Describe a time at your previous employer where you had to work in a difficult situation.

How long were you employed with your last employer? And the one before that?