Customer Service and Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer Service and Sales Interview Questions

Customer service and sales interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you see your role within an office that is struggling?

1 Answer

I see an opportunity to share my effective skills by way of training and reinforcing currently knowledge base, and bringing a fresh set of eyes to reoccurring problems.

What does Customer service mean to you?

1 Answer

There really weren't any difficult questions. The questions only seem difficult because you are in an interview and feel put on the spot. Example: what does good customer service mean to you?

1 Answer

Would you be able to lead a sales team.

1 Answer

He asked me to report to him if I saw anyone doing anything suspicious and he would not tell who told him but I heard him do just the opposite while sitting in his office. I needed the job so I took it against my better judgement.

1 Answer

How would you sell this jacket? (could be another piece of equipment, but usually a jacket because most people can relate to needing a jacket)

1 Answer

Have you ever visited any UNIQLO stores?

1 Answer

Name a time when you had an irritable customer. How did you best handle it?

1 Answer

How much are you making at your current job?

1 Answer

why can't I pay monthy. You need to keep in mind, that the company is outlaying over $400 in equipment and is paying for shipping only if paid on an annual basis, if paid other than annual, the customer is responsible for the shipping- so if you can't talk the client into a quarterly or semi-annual or annual the company is on the risk for losing the initial $400 worth of equipment and the agent will be given the charge back

110 of 531 Interview Questions