Customer service assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

customer service assistant Interviews

Find jobs for customer service assistant

Customer service assistant Interview Questions

customer service assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you see your role within an office that is struggling?

1 Answer

I see an opportunity to share my effective skills by way of training and reinforcing currently knowledge base, and bringing a fresh set of eyes to reoccurring problems.

*Have you ever worked from home or online before ? *Are you currently employed ? *How many hours do you intend to dedicate to this job position if hired? *What is your past experience with data entry and customer service? *Do you have any quickbook exp & Why do you want to work for this company? *Whats your clerical speed? *What do you understand by privacy and code of conduct,How do you handle conflict?What are your career goals ? *What is your highest educational diploma and when did you receive it? *How long do you expect to remain employed with this company if hired ? *Do you have an idea of how to use MS excel ? *Tell me about yourself and your last or current job? *Why Should we Hire You?

4 Answers

Have you ever worked from home or online before.

3 Answers

Different questions applied to different applicants,but the most common question was,"Why do you want to work here"?

3 Answers

List three values that are important to you in an order of most important to least

2 Answers

Can you work any hours? That's the big question at Family Dollar. Why? So they can work you crazy hours.

We do you think we do?

2 Answers

How do you feel about data entry.

2 Answers

How do you handle conflict?

2 Answers

What is the most difficult part about customer service?

110 of 241 Interview Questions