Customer Service Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Customer Service Assistant

Customer Service Assistant Interview Questions

Customer service assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you see yourself as a leader?

1 Answer

*this is a tricky one when interviewing for an assistant position * I said yes, absolutely, but only leading in the direction that you have clearly laid out for me as your plan/style. Let me know what my expectations and boundaries are from the beginning, and you won't be disappointed.

How do you feel about data entry.

1 Answer

They don't give you any question that will show your knowledge or skills. Maybe only something that is written in your resume, like educational background

1 Answer

Would you be willing to travel for the first month for training?

1 Answer

Neither of the two people who contacted me had any questions for me, the contact was solely "based on your resume" we have this opportunity for you....it sounded good until they didn't need to know anything about me or my experience, training etc. The process while short lived was a waste of my time and feeling that I had been and was being misled I declined to proceed through the process.

1 Answer

Have you ever had an issue with a co-worker?

1 Answer

We were given two plain sheets of paper and two crayons and asked to form a name tag and creat a picture of what we will do at heb. We were divided into groups and asked to sell some products.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in five years?

1 Answer

How do you handle conflict?

2 Answers