Customer Service Associate II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer Service Associate II Interview Questions

Customer service associate ii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you assist a customer that said they did not need help and was just looking?

2 Answers

I would greet them first and say; I see your interested in this ......... What project are you working on? Reply; Oh I'm just looking. My response; Okay, we'll just so you know we have 10% on ........ and free delivery on in stock items. Also if you use the lowes card you can get 6 months no payment, no interest. If you change your mind, Im here to help and if you need any assistance, Ill be in this area.

i would let the customer know my name, and that if they need assistance with something just let me know and i'll be more than happy to help.

How would you handle a difficult customer?

Do you own a home?

1 Answer

They of course asked what is you're biggest weakness.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you failed at something and how you corrected it.

1 Answer

Think of a recent time you made a mistake, how did you handle it and react to fix it?

1 Answer

Choose a product from an area in your expertise and tell me how you would sell it to a customer.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you went above and beyond or out of your way to help a customer.

1 Answer

What qualities do you find important in order to ensure excellent customer service?

1 Answer

(They ask you to rate your knowledge of most deptartments in the store, and then ask you to engage in a role play scenerio) Well it sounds like you are most knowledgable in the __________ department. Pretend that I am a customer. Pick from any product in that department, and attempt to sell it to me.

110 of 77 Interview Questions