Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

1,808

Customer service associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

(continued from above) The end result was me being sure of about half if the 15 questions. That was quite a discouraging experience, because I was not at all able to demonstrate my ability to read the test with no problem - a person with no Japanese ability whatsoever but making lucky guesses would have been evaluated better than me. There was no time for ruminating over the test or even disdiscussong . immediately after, I was handed a rather older model laptop computer with no mouse. she opened a Word document, told me to read the case study, and on the final page of the document, to compose a mock response to a client. I was given 25 minutes to both read the case study and compose my response.

1 Answer

She them called in some guy, perhaps the department manager (again, I received no business card - highly unprofessional) and this was the only part of the interview process that was in English. He asked me 1) why I was drawn to this position and 2) to give him an example of my going "above and beyond" what was expected of me when providing customer service.

1 Answer

He then thanked me and left the room. The lady asked me whether I had any questions, and I did. I asked whether there were any non-native speakers of Japanese, like myself, on the team. I was told that everyone was a native Japanese speaker, and there was no one like myself.

1 Answer

How would you handle an angry customer ?

1 Answer

How would you handle a customer who is upset?

1 Answer

How comfortable I was applying for the position

1 Answer

Describe your most difficult customer

1 Answer

Describe how I dealt with a difficult customer

Typical interview questions

1 Answer

"Would you be able to transfer to another city or store?"

3140 of 1,808 Interview Questions