Customer Service Front Desk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer Service Front Desk Interview Questions

Customer service front desk interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

*Have you ever worked from home or online before ? *Are you currently employed ? *How many hours do you intend to dedicate to this job position if hired? *What is your past experience with data entry and customer service? *Do you have any quickbook exp & Why do you want to work for this company? *Whats your clerical speed? *What do you understand by privacy and code of conduct,How do you handle conflict?What are your career goals ? *What is your highest educational diploma and when did you receive it? *How long do you expect to remain employed with this company if hired ? *Do you have an idea of how to use MS excel ? *Tell me about yourself and your last or current job? *Why Should we Hire You?

1 Answer

I didn't answer this block of text. I instead called them out on being a scam.

Why I wanted to work at Pet Paradise?

1 Answer

How would you sell me this product? It was a camping coffee mug.

1 Answer

Lots of questions about problem solving and how you handle conflict.

17 of 7 Interview Questions