Customer service Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Customer service Interview Questions

Customer service Interview Questions

As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or "describe a time when..." questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and always keep a calm and professional composure.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you deal with screaming customers or stressful environments?

7 Answers

Be calm, stay empathetic, do not be defensive.

Hello I would like to know what would be the starting rate out there in Jacksonville, FL for a CSR?

I show this person that we are in the same moods i console him and after cooling him down i divert he or her minds to my business

Pretend I need to buy a pen, and your company sells pens. Why should I buy your pen?

5 Answers

How would you respond to a customer that is complaining they have a hole in a product they just purchased?

4 Answers

What do you consider exceptional customer service?

3 Answers

Describe a sales situation where price seemed to be the primary driver and how you overcame the focus on cost and made it more about 'value.'

2 Answers

If I was David's pizza and I wanted to cancel my subscription because it was costing me to much. What would you do ? Goal is to retain the account.

2 Answers

I was asked how do I deliver a "no" to the customer when they are expecting and demanding a "yes" answer.

2 Answers

Describe a time when you had to sell something.

2 Answers

How would I handle an irate customer

2 Answers

If an employee that is supposed to take over your shift called out last minute what would you do?

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

110 of 48,620 Interview Questions