Customer service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer service Interview Questions

As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or "describe a time when..." questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and always keep a calm and professional composure.

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if, on a product release day, 5 people were yelling at you, and trying to get your attention, all at once?

3 Answers

Take it one person at a time. Acknowledge all of the customers and assure them that you'll be right with them.

Remind calm, ask them if they can wait just for a bit til you finished doing business with the customer. One by one helping them out and understand taking time and patience. learning their time very valuable that I take this seriously to make sure everyone gets out calmly and happy.

Remain steady and focus, remind them all they will be taken care of in an orderly fashion. Kindly you state you are one person and can only take one person at a time and to please be patient

what do you bring to the table what skills do you have

8 Answers

What do you consider exceptional customer service?

3 Answers

(1:1 Hiring Mgr) What is the extent of your cash handling experience?

3 Answers

Describe a sales situation where price seemed to be the primary driver and how you overcame the focus on cost and made it more about 'value.'

2 Answers

What do you consider to be excellent service?

2 Answers

If I was David's pizza and I wanted to cancel my subscription because it was costing me to much. What would you do ? Goal is to retain the account.

2 Answers

If you had just clocked out for lunch, and you saw the line at the bakery was very long. A customer stops you and explains that they only need to pick up their cake. What do you do?

2 Answers

how have I responded to difficult situations in prior jobs

2 Answers

How would you add to the team?

110 of 25,487 Interview Questions