Customer service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer service Interview Questions

As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or "describe a time when..." questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and always keep a calm and professional composure.

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a time when you had to tailor a solution for a customer, because your company's current products and services couldn't help them?

4 Answers

I had to wing it and be creative in my response, I provided an example from one of my previous employers.

Thank you for sharing your interview process. It is extremely helpful. I have an interview with Clarissa this afternoon, and honestly didn't even know what the STAR method was until today. I get so nervous during the interview process that I can't really focus on the questions as they come, but this will allow me to have an idea of what will be asked and the best method to answer. Thank You.

Thank you for your information. It was one of the best I have read and I know Amex interview questions are tough at times. (former employee).

Give me one example from your past employment history where unusual events created interpersonal conflict and/or impaired customer service (i.e. patient and/or physician), including how you solved these multiple problems, and what was the final outcome.

3 Answers

How would you help a customer that is preparing to take their GRE in 3 months?

3 Answers

What's your favorite thing about an angry customer?

2 Answers

What will you do when you face an angry customer?

3 Answers

If there is a rude member calling, how would you handle it?

4 Answers

Why do you want this job...you seem overqualified...

1 Answer

Why did you leave your previous jobs?

1 Answer

"give me 3 reasons why I should hire you for this company"

1 Answer

describe a past experience with a customer you could not satisfy

2 Answers