Customer Service Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer Service Manager Interview Questions

"Employers are looking for a customer service manager who has the leadership qualities to motivate their team, but also knows how to provide exceptional customer service. Great communication and people skills are necessary for dealing with customer service representatives, as well as the customers, in all situations. In an interview context, be prepared to role-play scenarios where you have to give someone negative feedback, but also when you receive it as well. Questions encompass how you coach, motivate, and develop a successful sales and customer service team. To leave the best impression, bring a polite and tactful attitude to prove that you are the right fit for the job."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked how do I deliver a "no" to the customer when they are expecting and demanding a "yes" answer.

1 Answer

I explained I would review all the avenues to get a yes and if the answer had to be "no" then that would be the clear and concise message I would deliver. No blaming, no excused, I would present a supportive and final company decision.

How do you handle a difficult customer situation?

1 Answer

How do you coach and incentivize people with a limited budget to be the very best they can be for themselves and for the company?

1 Answer

How do you see your role within an office that is struggling?

1 Answer

They asked how I would help a new coworker with a problem.

1 Answer

Are you able to travel a day or two in a week every so often.

1 Answer

Why did I apply for this position?

1 Answer

Tell me how you worked thru a challenging work relationship...

1 Answer

Why you work in this companies? I would not.

110 of 635 Interview Questions