customer service representative ii interview questions shared by candidates
Are you available to work any hour any day of the week. It was a requirement.
I worked for Convergys for only 5 months. Training was great, but once you were in production, its a totally different world. During training we were told to passively sell product/services. In actuality, you had to be a pro at selling to meet team leads agenda (Team Leads only interest is to look good to get promoted to Account Manager. Do not work for this place unless being cutthroat is not an issue for you.
The interview was a group setting where they give you a tour of the company building and they send you off for a drug test after. And they require that you have back to them with in twenty four hours. They lady who interviewed me was very nice and I had to pee a lot but she was not bothered and they also had you fill out whether you were getting a paper check, or direct deposit.
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Representative I
- Work At Home Customer Service Representative
- Sales Associate
- Customer Service
- Customer Service and Sales Representative
- Sales Representative
- Customer Care Representative
- Customer Service Associate
- Personal Banker
- Store Manager
- Call Center Agent
- Senior Customer Service Representative
- Administrative Assistant
- Customer Service Specialist
- Call Center Representative
- Customer Service Representative III