Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you deal with screaming customers or stressful environments?

7 Answers

Be calm, stay empathetic, do not be defensive.

Hello I would like to know what would be the starting rate out there in Jacksonville, FL for a CSR?

I show this person that we are in the same moods i console him and after cooling him down i divert he or her minds to my business

How would you respond to a customer that is complaining they have a hole in a product they just purchased?

4 Answers

What do you consider exceptional customer service?

3 Answers

I was given a piece of clothing (I think it was a cardigan) and was asked to assume that I was on a call with a customer, and I had to describe the cardigan.

1 Answer

The online assessments were 3 tests total, quite intense. The first interview was a screening interview to the real interview. I am currently waiting on the (hopefully) final interview.

50 Answers

Describe a time when you forgot something.

35 Answers

Are you willing to work flexible hours?

34 Answers

How many tennis balls are in this room and why?

14 Answers

Tell me 2 times where you went above and beyond a customer's expectations.

14 Answers

If both a taxi and a limo were priced the exact same, which one would you choose?

110 of 21,365 Interview Questions