Customer Service Representative Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer Service Representative Teller Interview Questions

Customer service representative teller interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Tell me about a time you had to deal with an upset coworker. Then they asked a question very similar in wording: Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a VERY anger coworker and give me the exact situation. Tell me about a time when the company enforced a rule you did not want to follow. Where do you see yourself 3-5 years from now. Why do want to work for fifth third. How do you feel about having individual sales goals.

1 Answer

Tip: you don't want to imply that you are a rebel who doesn't want to follow company rules. Pick a rule that you didn't want to comply with but did anyways because you knew it was your job to do so!

They asked me why i chose Comerica as a place i wanted to apply at.

1 Answer

Salary Requirements and explain a time when companies operations wasn't functioning properly how did you handle the customers? (something similar can't remember word for word)

1 Answer

How did you handle a past customer dissasitfiaciton?

1 Answer

Describe yourself. What is your personality like? How do you handle distractions, conflict? Are you good at resolving problems? What motivates you? Are you better as an individual or team player?

Asked me why I wanted to join the company?

1 Answer

Introduce yourself Why did you choose Comerica? If we were to contact your last supervisor, what would he/she say about weaknesses and/or strengths?

110 of 57 Interview Questions