Customer Service/Reservations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer Service/Reservations Interview Questions

Customer service/reservations interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Why should Princess Cruises hire you?

1 Answer

I am dedicated to giving the best customer service available. I researched your company and I feel that my values align with the values that Princess cruise lines have set forth, and I want to work for a company that has the same values as I do. I also want to work for a company that is a leader in the cruise industry.

Describe a time at your previous employer where you had to work in a difficult or stressful situation and how did you handle it?

1 Answer

What computer skills did I have?

1 Answer

Why do you want this position?

1 Answer

Describe a situation at a previous job which was stressful and how you handled it.

2 Answers

What is the worse part of you current job?

1 Answer

Make up a announcement in your head you can't write it down letting everyone know that a solider was boarding our flight

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had to deal with someone who was difficult, upset, or distressed. What was the situation? What actions did you take and what were the results?

Describe a time when you had to work as part of a team to accomplish a task or goal. What was the situation? What was your role? What actions did you take and what were the results?

110 of 99 Interview Questions