Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions

1,343

Customer service specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Sell me this pen.....

3 Answers

Show value in item. Show customer why they need it/how it will make their life easier. Never call an Black tie protection a warranty.

Absolutely right on selling value. Don't sell what it IS; sell what it MEANS to them. Here's an idea to build on: "Let's think about what you're using this pen for. When you're working on important documents or really any document for that matter, your handwriting describes you and it puts your park on a piece of paper. Using a run-of-the-mill pen, sure, it gets the job done, but compare that to THIS pen. Its gel grip makes it comfortable to hold and the ink flows smoothly, leaving that almost 'shiny' writing. It looks classy and stands out from the writing left by other pens and again, that's a classy reflection of you. It's really your decision; do you want do go with something that makes your work stand out or something that just gets by?" Say that to an interviewer and they'll either laugh at you or say "that was awesome" and hire you. If they happen to give you a crappy pen, then I guess you can just sell it based on how it still works. :-)

Mark* on a piece of paper

What do you know about Republic Services?

3 Answers

How do you think we should handle employee theft?

3 Answers

What would you do if your computer shut down?

3 Answers

How did you handle a customer that was upset

2 Answers

What is my definition of integrity?

2 Answers

What hours are you willing to work?

2 Answers

What would you do if your manager was not at work and you needed permission to do something?

2 Answers

Describe a time where I went out of my way to assist a customer. What was the end result? What would you do differently?

2 Answers

Do you still work for your previous employer?

110 of 1,343 Interview Questions