Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions

1,018

Customer service specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Sell me this pen.....

3 Answers

Show value in item. Show customer why they need it/how it will make their life easier. Never call an Black tie protection a warranty.

Absolutely right on selling value. Don't sell what it IS; sell what it MEANS to them. Here's an idea to build on: "Let's think about what you're using this pen for. When you're working on important documents or really any document for that matter, your handwriting describes you and it puts your park on a piece of paper. Using a run-of-the-mill pen, sure, it gets the job done, but compare that to THIS pen. Its gel grip makes it comfortable to hold and the ink flows smoothly, leaving that almost 'shiny' writing. It looks classy and stands out from the writing left by other pens and again, that's a classy reflection of you. It's really your decision; do you want do go with something that makes your work stand out or something that just gets by?" Say that to an interviewer and they'll either laugh at you or say "that was awesome" and hire you. If they happen to give you a crappy pen, then I guess you can just sell it based on how it still works. :-)

Mark* on a piece of paper

How would you sell this jacket? (could be another piece of equipment, but usually a jacket because most people can relate to needing a jacket)

1 Answer

How am I an ideal candidate?

How flexible are you?

1 Answer

They didn't ask very many questions at all. They did all the talking explaining how BIG they are and I should be making $90-$150K/yr in 9-12 mos. RED FLAG! People spend that on their tuition and don't start at $90K. I don't have a degree. The 'fishy' odor just kept getting stronger.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you helped someone out, Asked basic not too difficult what you expect from a customer service interview

1 Answer

How would you sell this product?

1 Answer

What is leadership to you?

1 Answer

What is your biggest weakness

1 Answer

What is you greatest asset

110 of 1,018 Interview Questions