Customer service supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for customer service supervisor

Customer service supervisor Interview Questions

10,605

customer service supervisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision without all the information you needed to make the decision. What was the decision and what was the outcome.

7 Answers

That is a very good question. I don't have an answer, can we come back to this one at the end? Once we came back to it I answered with having to decide whether to schedule weekend O.T. by 7am Thursday when much more relevant information typically comes in between 7:30am Thursday to close of business Fridays.

When I don't have all the information I need to make a decision, I try to pool my resources and gather information. Do some research, ask other employees, so that I can be as educated as possible going into the decision. Then I trust my leadership skills and if the outcome is not as expected, I would try to make further decisions that could help the situation.

I was asked how much lean and safety experience I had.

Do you enjoy working with people and are you able to handle people in a problematic situation?

2 Answers

Have you ever fired anyone

2 Answers

Describe a time you had to deal with a unproductive emplyee

2 Answers

How would you handle the following situation: You and your supervisor are not agreeing on a path forward what would you do.

2 Answers

Explain a time when you did not agree with your director about a policy?

2 Answers

How to deal with staff out of control

1 Answer

How would I plan to measure inventory turns and negotiate cost savings on purchases?

1 Answer

What is instrumentation Amplifier (IA) and what are all the advantages?

1 Answer

What are the most important skills of a leader?

110 of 10,605 Interview Questions