Customer Solutions Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer Solutions Specialist Interview Questions

Customer solutions specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you exceed expectations at your current job?

1 Answer

I try to make sure the customer knows we value them. Sometimes it is just throwing a $7.99 bouquet of flowers in the order to brighten their day. Or just a personal phone call can make a huge difference in this day and age.

Describe your skills, what can you contribute to the company?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time that you gave exceptional customer service, what did you do what was the scenario and the outcome.

1 Answer

How do you handle a large workload? Are you good at time-management?

1 Answer

One of the interviewers asked me to describe what I first noticed as I walked into his office and how I could relate that to working with their clients. This was to gauge my ability to analyze a situation in which I would need to personalize my interaction with clients by using whatever resources I had available to me (i.e. family photos, awards, trinkets on the desk) and be able to relate to them.

Most of the interview questions for the Customer Solutions Specialist position were relatively basic and revolved around my experience in customer service. They didn't ask how you would handle specific scenarios or put you on the spot, I found the questions relatively open which allowed me to give my own views on providing great customer experiences.

110 of 45 Interview Questions