Customer Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer Specialist Interview Questions

1,847

Customer specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Sell me this pen.....

3 Answers

Show value in item. Show customer why they need it/how it will make their life easier. Never call an Black tie protection a warranty.

Absolutely right on selling value. Don't sell what it IS; sell what it MEANS to them. Here's an idea to build on: "Let's think about what you're using this pen for. When you're working on important documents or really any document for that matter, your handwriting describes you and it puts your park on a piece of paper. Using a run-of-the-mill pen, sure, it gets the job done, but compare that to THIS pen. Its gel grip makes it comfortable to hold and the ink flows smoothly, leaving that almost 'shiny' writing. It looks classy and stands out from the writing left by other pens and again, that's a classy reflection of you. It's really your decision; do you want do go with something that makes your work stand out or something that just gets by?" Say that to an interviewer and they'll either laugh at you or say "that was awesome" and hire you. If they happen to give you a crappy pen, then I guess you can just sell it based on how it still works. :-)

Mark* on a piece of paper

There was nothing difficult about this interview.

1 Answer

How am I an ideal candidate?

How flexible are you?

1 Answer

What do you know about the department (the Customer Service department)?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you presented an idea.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when a customer was very unhappy. What was the situation, what were your actions and what was the outcome?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had to creatively solve a problem. What was the situation, what were your actions, what was the outcome?

1 Answer

How would you sell this product?

If I was familiar w/ HTML