Customer Success Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Customer Success Engineer

Customer Success Engineer Interview Questions

Customer success engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

During an interview I was asked if one robot was chasing another on a round playing field with a circular hole in the middle and you can fall into the hole or off the edge, what would the algorithm be like to hunt down the other fleeing robot. Granted, had nothing to do with the position or type of coding, but the fact they thought of something interesting to ask out of the box and left it open ended so I could be creative on the spot was much appreached.

2 Answers

Scan at some pre-determined resolution (say 30x a second), see where robot is, turn in spot, move X distance over whatever time frame at speed but only to boundries. If boundry hit, triangulate route based on boundries and circumvent hole. Loop. Or something similar. Been a while since I thought about it.

Run at twice the speed. Change direction and run in opposite direction till you catch the bugger. run in circle of half the radius and keep increasing the radius so you are right behind the fugitive.

Interview was more of a discussion and overview of my work history, and the job description. It wasn't super technical, and seemed to be mostly focused on customer service, and communication.

What did I like to do on my off time. Since work/life balance was a major part of the job

1 Answer

Given an array of Strings, determine if a string and anagram pair exists.

1 Answer

How do you handle an irate customer based on different scenarios?

Straightforward questions. nothing unusual. They ask the same questions to everyone to attends the interview.

Describe how Xamarin differs from its competitors.

1 Answer

They asked about my previous roles in the Customer Success area and what I did.

1 Answer

Do you have experience working in Linux, windows environment

Not one specific question, but the homework assignment was particularly challenging.

110 of 39 Interview Questions