Customer success engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer success engineer Interview Questions

customer success engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

During an interview I was asked if one robot was chasing another on a round playing field with a circular hole in the middle and you can fall into the hole or off the edge, what would the algorithm be like to hunt down the other fleeing robot. Granted, had nothing to do with the position or type of coding, but the fact they thought of something interesting to ask out of the box and left it open ended so I could be creative on the spot was much appreached.

2 Answers

Scan at some pre-determined resolution (say 30x a second), see where robot is, turn in spot, move X distance over whatever time frame at speed but only to boundries. If boundry hit, triangulate route based on boundries and circumvent hole. Loop. Or something similar. Been a while since I thought about it.

Run at twice the speed. Change direction and run in opposite direction till you catch the bugger. run in circle of half the radius and keep increasing the radius so you are right behind the fugitive.

Given an array of Strings, determine if a string and anagram pair exists.

1 Answer

I was asked to wire-frame job work flows for a use case of their product.

1 Answer

For the tech screen, I was asked to use Python to make a call to the Scale API without use of their Python library.

1 Answer

They asked about my previous roles in the Customer Success area and what I did.

1 Answer

They asked some basic technical questions and customer relationship questions. For example: what is DNS? How do you find a hostname. What is a VPN?

1 Answer

Create a MuleSoft application using Anypoint Studio and present it to a panel of MuleSoft employees

Why Salesforce?

What is an API?

1 Answer

Describe how Xamarin differs from its competitors.

110 of 82 Interview Questions