Customer success manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer success manager Interview Questions

"As a customer success manager, it's your job to use your expert customer service skills to retain and expand clientele. Employers are looking for candidates who can speak to the value of their products as well as understand the needs of their clients. In an interview, be ready to answer situational questions that will assess your ability to persuade clients and reel lapsed customers back in. CSMs often have to work under pressure, so be prepared to explain how you'll excel in this environment."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me what our product does.

1 Answer

AppFolio builds property management software that helps property managers manage their properties.

Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer and what prompted you to do so?

1 Answer

How would you change our product?!

Write-up, case-study

2 Answers

What am I looking for in a company?

2 Answers

If you had to win 2 out of 3 games, would you first play a) a pro, your best friend, then a pro OR b) your best friend, a pro, and then your best friend.

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

During the case study - the role of the customer is to push back on the customer success manager regarding data quality and spending money on a vendor to fix the problem.

2 Answers

Asked to present a Mock QBR Presentation for a Cloudflare client.

2 Answers

What is your leadership style?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

To create a developer account, generate test message and parse data from said test messages.

110 of 2,003 Interview Questions