Customer Success Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Customer Success Manager

Customer Success Manager Interview Questions

"As a customer success manager, it's your job to use your expert customer service skills to retain and expand clientele. Employers are looking for candidates who can speak to the value of their products as well as understand the needs of their clients. In an interview, be ready to answer situational questions that will assess your ability to persuade clients and reel lapsed customers back in. CSMs often have to work under pressure, so be prepared to explain how you'll excel in this environment."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you change our product?!

1 Answer

Relaunching/repositioning the product with better pricing, packing, etc., after conducting market research, acceptance, views, opinion, etc.

Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer and what prompted you to do so?

1 Answer

Tell me what our product does.

Teach me something.

1 Answer

Asked to explain 3 features of a website that was well designed for a user and why, as well as 3 features that weren't -- but this question may be removed for the future.

1 Answer

Why apply for this position

1 Answer

How will I help the team?

1 Answer

What are you passionate about?

Why Salesforce?

1 Answer

Why should i obtain this position. I was asked if i could travel some and coordinate with other members of the corporation. I was asked what is the single most important issue for me in considering this position.

110 of 1,469 Interview Questions