Customer Support Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Customer Support Officer

Customer Support Officer Interview Questions

Customer support officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why are you looking into a Customer Success Role?

The interview questions focused on: how to deal with difficult customers; explaining the troubleshooting process; how to deal with escalations; why ToutApp; and finally a little about my personal interests.

1 Answer

1) In this role, you will be managing support for multiple sub-scale products. How would you think about approaching this from a process standpoint? 2) Our general organizing structure is a tiered approach for addressing support issues vs a flat structure. What bias do you have about organizing logic for a support organization? 3) We are a metrics driven company. What key metrics are essential to managing a support business? How would you utilize and structure NPS? 4) We are a virtual, global organization who hires the best talent regardless of location. While this has its advantages, it can also create a management challenge. How do you think you would approach building a world class team given this approach? 5) Our company grows largely through acquisitions. What is your experience on-boarding new customers in a rapid fashion with minimal disruptions?

1 Answer