Customer Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer Support Representative Interview Questions

Customer support representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You’re in a room with three light switches, each of which controls one of three light bulbs in the next room. Your task is to determine which switch controls which bulb. All lights are initially off, and you can't see into one room from the other. You may inspect the room only once. How can you determine which switch is connected to which light bulb?

4 Answers

Call the switches 1, 2 and 3. Leave Switch 1 off. Turn Switch 2 on for five minutes and then turn it off. Turn Switch 3 on. Enter the room. If a bulb is on, it's controlled by Switch 3. Feel the light bulbs for heat. The warm bulb is controlled by Switch 2. The bulb that is off and cold is controlled by Switch 1.

4way

interview was very simple and straightforward, why do you feel you are qualified for this position and what experience do you have?

1 Answer

None. Pass the test and be friendly to the interviewer then you are hired!

1 Answer

I was actually suprised when I was asked regarding salary, not what was the least I would accept, but what was the "most" I would accept.

1 Answer

Probably "What makes you a good fit for this position?"

1 Answer

give an example of a situation at your last job where you had to deal with an upset cm? what did you do to calm them?

1 Answer

Imagine that you come into work one day and you plough through all the support cases that were submitted overnight by lunchtime. Describe to us what you would do to keep yourself busy for the rest of the afternoon.

1 Answer

Teach me how to do something. Be detailed but as quickly as possible.

1 Answer

What is your ideal work environment?

1 Answer

Why do you feel that your work experience would make you an outstanding Dish employee?

110 of 323 Interview Questions