Customer Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Customer Support Representative Interview Questions

Customer support representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You’re in a room with three light switches, each of which controls one of three light bulbs in the next room. Your task is to determine which switch controls which bulb. All lights are initially off, and you can't see into one room from the other. You may inspect the room only once. How can you determine which switch is connected to which light bulb?

4 Answers

Call the switches 1, 2 and 3. Leave Switch 1 off. Turn Switch 2 on for five minutes and then turn it off. Turn Switch 3 on. Enter the room. If a bulb is on, it's controlled by Switch 3. Feel the light bulbs for heat. The warm bulb is controlled by Switch 2. The bulb that is off and cold is controlled by Switch 1.

4way

I would say that the hardest part would be the test of support skills.

1 Answer

The air conditioning is not working.

1 Answer

interview was very simple and straightforward, why do you feel you are qualified for this position and what experience do you have?

1 Answer

What is your ideal work environment?

1 Answer

work history, including any gaps.

1 Answer

I was actually suprised when I was asked regarding salary, not what was the least I would accept, but what was the "most" I would accept.

1 Answer

No surprisingly difficult interview questions were asked. However, the most unexpected question was 'how do you remove applications from your computer? what steps do you use?'. It seemed like such a rudimentary process that I was surprised by the question.

1 Answer

Do you give money to the homeless? Why do you think you haven't found a job yet? If you were hired what 5 things would you do? What amount of money would it take to leave crowdspring and go to another job?

1 Answer

give an example of a situation at your last job where you had to deal with an upset cm? what did you do to calm them?

2 Answers